Auto Login User in Kali Linux
Sometimes we get bored about typing the username and password everytime the system stratsup but what if when you start the system and it automatically login the user you want to login.
Let's see how kali linux helps us ...!!!!!
Auto Login User in Kali Linux (GNOME Environment)
1. Open terminal and type " leafpad /etc/gdm3/daemon.conf "
2. Here we just need to erase the " # " which is located under the [daemon], follow the below screenshot about what to make change in the file
3. root user is the default user for auto login when system startsup but you can change the username and apply on any user you want to auto login. Save and Quit the file
4. Finally we need to reboot system for the change to see
Auto Login User in Kali Linux (KDE Environment)
1. Open terminal and type " leafpad /etc/kde4/kdm/kdmrc " and add the following lines in the file at the last as shown in the below screenshot
2. Again if you want to change the username on which you want to apply autologin feature do the following
3. Finally reboot the system to see the change
And you are done with the autologin feature.
Hope this tutorial helps you.
If you want me to make tutorial on your topic or have any doubt than please feel free to contact me. I will try my best to solve your problem.